Download and Run Temple Run 2 on PC (Windows Xp, 7, 8, 10)

9:11 AM
download temple run for pc

Hello guys! Today I am going to show you how you can download temple run 2 on your pc/computer and run it without having any platform other than windows.

Temple run 2 is a running game usually available on Android, iOS, Windows phone. It’s an endless game. It means that this game never ends. The best way to enjoy this game is to compete with your friends and beat the high score. I love collecting coins as much as I can. I love exploring even more. You can compete with me. If you want to compete with me then please comment below. Let’s see who wins.

Do you love playing temple run 2? Even I do.

I had been playing temple run 2 since the time it has released and I still like it. I spend most of the times playing games like Subway surfer, temple run Oz, etc. Last week, due to some problem I was unable to play games on my phone as it was getting hanged quickly due to excessive memory uses. Because of this problem, i tried running my games on pc and it really worked. So today, I am going to share you the way or the method that I used to run that fellow game on my computer.

Extra: How To Run Android Apps on PC?

The problem is, temple run 2 is mobile based game. It is not easily possible to run in windows. We are going to tweak our computer so that it can accept games from smartphones too. So for performing this tweak, we need software. The software that we are going to use is little heavy software so it may require a bit good hardware and other requirements.

Extra: Download 8 Ball Pool For Android

Honestly speaking, you can run this in your computer only if you have good graphic card. To run this software, you must have windows xp or later version of windows. So let’s go further.

Download and Run Temple Run 2 on PC (Windows xp, and newer Versions)

First of all, as I told earlier, we need software. That is, Bluestack. What is it? Bluestack is an android emulator that creates an environment for android application on any machine. Without discussing more, let’s download it.

Step 1: Follow this link and download Bluestack.

Step 2: Once done, install it in your machine. If it do not prompt any error then it’s going fine but if it asks for graphic card that unfortunately, you are helpless. (Read the summary lines to get hope)

Step 3: Now if it has been installed, the lock has been unlocked. You can now easily run the application of android in your computer.

Step 4: Download Temple Run 2 APK file from here.

Step 5: Now double click on the downloaded file and when it asks for open with options, then select bluestack.

Step 6: Bluestack will start installing it. So keep patience and it will be installed.

Step 7: Once it’s done! It’s time to enjoy because you are at the last step. Go on and play it.

Summary


I hope you have successfully been able to run temple run 2 full version on your computer. We will soon be writing post for those who have not been able to run it due to graphic card incompatibility. So keep calm and keep on visiting this site. As usual, it’s time to share this article with your friends and mates. So please click one of the social buttons below and it’s done!




I am the administrator of this tiny blog. I badly love technology. If you like this post, please hit a share button above. Thanks!

Related Articles

Previous
Next Post »
Powered by Blogger.